Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas in Mexico

For Christmas my family and I go to Puerto Penasco Mexico.  What we do there is build houses and give things to people who really need things and I am going to talk about eveything that I did in Mexico this year.
On the Tuesday after school was out my family and I left to go to Mexico but we were going to go to Las Vegas, than Arizona, and finally go to Mexico.  I was so excited but the drive was verry long.  We got to Vegas and went strait to the Utah Boise State game.  It was really nice because it stopped raining and we had perfect seats but they were on the Boise side.  It was really fun but it was sad that Utah lost.  After the game we went to a resturant that was really good but I forgot what it was called.
The next day we went to Pheonix and just went to the store and got food ready to go to Mexico.  The next day we got up early and went strait to Mexico.  It was another long drive but it was worth it to be in 70 degree weather.  We went past the border with zero problems and then we went strait to the church to give all the kids the stalkings that we made for them.  The best part about that thing is I got to be the santa that gave all the kids the stalking that we made.  It was way fun.  After that we went to our condo at Las Palomas and went on the beach for a while.  Since it was Christmas Eve we went to my favorite resturant called Mare Blu.  It was so good and it was an awesome first day in Mexico.
The next day was Christmas.  I got a game for the wii that my family got and I also got some chocolate.  The best thing that we did was on Christmas for a family with three boys Bryan De Jesus (6 years old) ,Juan Carlos (8 years old), and Ronaldo (9 years old) that had absolutely nothing at all.  What we did is just my family and I went to their house and we gave them all a Christmas including the parents and everyone in their family and then we took the kids to the store and got them tons of food that they needed and propane for their house.  It was the best part of the whole break because it was awesome to see how gratefull and excited they were for things that we get every day.
After the awesome day we had one of the families that came with us down at our condo and we played a game of pounce.
For the rest of the trip we built the houses for the different people and went to the market and did all sorts of fun things but for sure the best part about the whole trip was doing that one thing for the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment